Black Sheep Restaurant is Jacksonville’s premier rooftop lounge and outdoor dining area. This versatile space is a popular destination for receptions, birthday parties, corporate functions, networking mixers and other semi-private events. Black Sheep Restaurant has the only rooftop bar in Jacksonville that offers views of the St. Johns River, as well as historic Five Points and Downtown.
We offer several options for small parties, group dining, and semi-private events on our roof. For large groups, we recommend booking a contract with a member of our management team.
- Black Sheep Restaurant takes reservations on the roof for casual and smaller groups (10 guests or less). All lounge-area furniture, high-top tables and bar seats are offered on a first-come, first-served basis while our host team assists with table seating. Please arrive early for the best selection and shortest wait.
- Standing dinner receptions:
- Sun-Thurs: $1,000 food and beverage minimum; up to 40 guests
- Fri & Sat: $2,000 food and beverage minimum; up to 20 guests
- Separating checks for food is not an option for standing dinner receptions. Separate checks for drinks can be accommodated in the bar area Sunday through Thursday.
- Seated dinner: $1,000 food and beverage minimum; up to 20 guests (Sun-Thu ONLY)
- Seated brunch Fri & Sat: $500 food and beverage minimum; up to 20 guests
- Seated brunch Sun: $1,000 food and beverage minimum; up to 20 guests
- Groups of 12 or more must order from a limited menu to ensure food quality and speed of service.
- Standing brunch reception on the roof top:
- $425 food minimum; 20 guests maximum.
- Separating checks for food is not an option for standing receptions. Separate checks for drinks can be accommodated in the bar area.
If you are looking for a non-contract table on the roof, please call the restaurant at 904.380.3091 and speak to the host team.
- All group contracts are subject to 7.5% tax and 20% gratuity or $125 per server, whichever is greater.
- Because of the unpredictability of outdoor and especially rooftop seating, unless your party starts at or near opening, there may be a wait – contract or not.
- We offer ambient background music but cannot accommodate a DJ without a roof buyout contract.
- You are welcome to bring a dessert from an outside vendor; however, like our $25 wine corkage fee, we charge a cakeage fee of $25 for all outside desserts.
- A $100 space rental fee will apply to all rooftop parties in addition to food & beverage minimums.
- We do not offer an indoor alternative for rooftop contracts. In the event of inclement weather, we will waive all deposits and fees with 24 hours advance cancellation.