We’d Love to Hear From You
Get in Touch
Drop a Line
Questions? Concerns? Suggestions? Just want to say hello? Drop a line, and we’ll get back to you soon!
For donation requests please scroll down for more information.
Good Food for Good Causes
Black Sheep is proud to support nonprofit organizations that contribute to our community’s quality of life. Due to the volume of inquiries we receive for in-kind donations of food and gift cards, please note the following guidelines:
- We request a minimum of four weeks advance notice for consideration.
- Priority is given to requests from charitable organizations whose work benefits the broader Northeast Florida community, such as family services, animal welfare, health awareness causes, and advocacy for individuals and groups with special needs.
- We celebrate diversity and reserve the right to deny requests for in-kind donations from political parties, PACs, or individual churches.
We appreciate your understanding and consideration. To proceed, please send an email to Kelly Mason with “Donation Request” in the subject line. The following details will help our team evaluate your request as quickly as possible:
- Specific donation requested (food and/or gift card, quantity, etc.)
- Organization that will benefit from the donation (name of organization, impact of work in Northeast Florida, etc.)
- Date/time/expected headcount of event (if applicable)
- Contact information for follow-up questions